To come up with a tourism product strategy, we need to ask ourselves some questions at the outset. Questions such as: what we have, what state it is in, what is its potential,… are basic when considering new tourist products.
At the same time, you must keep in mind words such as segmentation, specialization, profiles, motivations, experience… key elements that will determine the orientation and final characteristics of the tourist product.
Therefore, I offer my knowledge and experience in areas such as:
- Analysis of tourism resources and products.
- Structuring the product portfolio.
- Proposal for a new tourist offer.
- Definition of market segments.
- Support in the implementation and improvement of tourist products.